Leaky old gutters, roof linings, and rotten wall cladding create more damage as well as making your home look bad.
Unseen rot will eat away at the structure of your roof and home and the damage can prove extensive and sometimes expensive if not dealt with.
WHY USE CELLULAR PVC?
- Maintenance free – No flaking, peeling or painting, never warps, cracks, peels, flakes or rots.
- Has the appearance of freshly painted timber.
- Variety of effects available: Mahogany, Light Oak, White, Black and Brown.
- Protects your roof structure from rain.
- Safer than wood – Class 1 fire rating.
- Adds value to your home.
- We replace guttering as standard, in all styles and colours to suit the period of the building.
- PVC resists acids, alkalis, sea water, insects and pollution, even in exposed locations, it keeps your home looking beautiful for years.
9mm board: – (which is a cover board over existing fascias) taking out any rot. This is an economical way of no maintenance work on your fascias for at least 5 years. taking off the existing facia board and fitting directly onto the rafters which is a more suitable and substantial way of having your fascias fitted.
18mm board: taking off the existing facia board and fitting directly onto the rafters which is a more suitable and substantial way of having your fascias fitted.
We are fully insured professional tradesmen confident of our ability to give the best possible service on all of your roofing needs. We pride ourselves on our quality of workmanship and whether a domestic or commercial roof all the roofing materials we use are first class.